|Santa Fe > La Fonda Hotel|
La Fonda Hotel
100 East San Francisco Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Nightly Rates (169.00 - 419.00)
|A landmark on Santa Fe's historic Plaza, La Fonda is a favorite of visitors and locals alike. Just steps from museums, galleries, shops and restaurants, the "grande dame" of Santa Fe hotels is loved for its award-winning pueblo-style Spanish architecture and décor and is a showcase of the work of local artisans. La Fonda is known for exceptional service and true charm in the Old Santa Fe style.|
Each of La Fonda's colorful and unique rooms is decorated with hand-painted furniture and other distinctive Southwestern architectural and artistic elements. This room has one king bed, high-speed wireless Internet access, individual climate control, full bath, bathrobes, coffeemaker, data-port phone, a safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, pay movies, and Internet TV.
|Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.|
|Take Sunport exit to I-25 North. When you reach Santa Fe, take Exit# 284, Old Pecos Trail. At stop sign at top of hill, turn left. Proceed North to 3rd traffic light and bear right to stay on Old Pecos Trail into town. Old Pecos Trail becomes Old Santa Fe Trail which dead ends into La Fonda at Water Street. Go around hotel by turning left on Water, then making immediate right. At the traffic light at San Francisco Street, turn right. Parking garage on right Located on the Santa Fe Plaza. ABQ 59 miles North|
|All reservations require a guarantee by valid credit card with expiry date.|
|Through the Internet Site where your reservation was made, cancellations must be made 2 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation and/or no show fee equal to one nights accommodation.|
|On Site Restaurants/Lounges - La Plazuela Restaurant - Serving South Western Cuisine - Open - 7 days - 6:30am - 10:00pm - La Fiesta Lounge - Serving South Western Cuisine - Open - 7 days - 11:00am - Midnight - Bell Tower Bar - Serving Wine - Open - Seasonal May - October - 4pm - 9pm|
* Fishing * Massage 65.00USD * Outdoor Pool 0600-2100 * Sauna/Steam Room 0600-2200 * Spa Services 0600-2100 * Health Club 0600-2200 * Whirlpool 0600-2100
* Bicycle Rentals 25.00USD * Childrens Playground * Golf 98.00USD * Hiking Trails * Horse Back Riding 42.00USD * Racquetball * Sightseeing * Tennis Courts * Snow Skiing * River Rafting 30.00USD
- Santa Fe Plaza - Shopping and site seeing - 0 - Mi N - Palace of the Govenors - Historic Site - 0 Mi N - Georgia O'Keefe Museum - 0 Mi N - St. Francis Cathedral - Historic Church - 0 Mi N - NM Fine Art Museum - 0 Miles North - State Capitol Complex - State Government - 0 Mi S - Loretto Chapel - Historic Chruch - 0 Mi S - Santa Fe Railyard - train rides - 1 Mi S - Santa Fe Ski Basin - Skiing - 15 Mi N - Santa Fe Opera - Outdoor Theatre - 12 Mi N - Ten Thousand Waves - Japanese Spa - 10 Mi N - Bandelier Ntl. Park - Native American Ruins - 30 Mi N - Northern Pueblos - Native American Pueblos - 30 Mi N - Tent Rocks - Hiking - 40 Mi S
- Albuquerque, NM - 50 Miles S - Los Alamos, NM - 40 Miles N - La Vegas, NM - 75 Miles NW - Taos, NM - 75 Miles N - Abiqui, NM - 45 Miles NW
- Kirtland Air Force Base - Albuquerque - 55 Mi N
- St. Vincent Hospital - Santa Fe - 6 Mi N
- College of Santa Fe - Santa Fe - 5 Mi N - St. John's College - Santa Fe - 5 Mi N W - Santa Fe Community College - Santa Fe - 10 Mi S
- Major Companies or Government Offices - - State Capitol Complex - Government Office - 0 Mi S - Los Alamos National Lab - National Lab - 40 Mi N
Local transporation is available via taxi.
La Fonda is located "on the Plaza", the heart of Santa Fe. Shopping, gallaries, museums, and historic landmarks are all withing walking distance from La Fonda. Please see our concierge for additional site seeing or must do activities.
Santa Fe is situated in a high desert climate some 7,000 feet above sea level. We enjoy over 300 days of sunshine a year and some say we have the best climate in the nation. Santa Fe enjoys each season, but none too severely. Average temps in the summer months range from mid 80's to mid 90's. Spring and Fall are the similar with day highs from low 80's and nights range from 40's to 50's. Some say if you don't like the weather in Santa Fe, just wait a few minutes. We can often experience a little of each season in one day. Feel free to call us direct for weather updates.